Message to all Quays Patients
Welcome to Langworthy Medical Practice
Thank you for choosing to stay with Langworthy Medical Practice. Our aim is to continue to provide a high quality, caring and personal health care service.
- We have a highly qualified and trained multi – professional primary Healthcare team.
- We offer our service in a safe, supportive and suitably equipped environment, using technological advances in healthcare systems for our patients benefit.
Useful information from 1st April
- You can continue to use our online consultation tool, Patchs. You can access this is in the same way using your existing login, this opens at 8am every morning Monday – Friday
- Please continue to call 0161 983 0075 to speak to our dedicated Quays reception team.
- To order repeat medication please do this via Patchs or email [email protected]
- If you are offered a Face to Face appointment from 1st April you will need to attend Langworthy Medical Practice, 250 Langworthy Road M6 5WW – current Covid restrictions are still in place.
- To find out more about Langworthy Medical Practice and to meet the Team please visit https://www.langworthymedicalpractice.co.uk/
- You can also follow us on Facebook https://en-gb.facebook.com/Langworthy-Medical-Practice-336628163643599/
- Our number is 0161 983 0075
The PPG is designed to encourage a two way conversation between the practice and our patients. Its aim is to create an environment in which the practice can share its ideas with patients and open a constructive discussion. We currently meet virtually on Zoom every couple of months.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact our friendly reception team or email [email protected]
The Langworthy Team